Best Signing Since Takeover

Well I take on board all your thoughts and:

My gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah

Not sure if this has been posted before, it is probably a bit left field but for what it's worth...

My gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah.

(or he could just be a very naughty boy!!!)

Given, but you wonder why we signed him when you look at the form of Hart at Birmingham right now.

God bless those of you who are taking this seriously... for my 2 cents my gut feeling says this is the man who will bring success. He has the right attitude, the right profile to bring in players, and the tactical nous to win games.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah.

I completely disagree.. I think you've got things turned all upside down.

ɥɐıssǝɯ ǝɥʇ punoɟ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ɟı ǝǝs oʇ uosɐǝs ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ 11ıʇ ʇıɐʍ 11ıʇs 11ıʍ puɐ ʎɐʍɐ pǝıɹɹɐɔ ʇǝb ɟ1ǝsʎɯ ʇǝ1 oʇ ʇou buıʎɹʇ ɯ,ı 'ɹǝʌǝʍoɥ

.sǝɯɐb uıʍ oʇ snou 1ɐɔıʇɔɐʇ ǝɥʇ puɐ 'sɹǝʎɐ1d uı buıɹq oʇ ǝ1ıɟoɹd ʇɥbıɹ ǝɥʇ 'ǝpnʇıʇʇɐ ʇɥbıɹ ǝɥʇ sɐɥ ǝɥ .ssǝɔɔns buıɹq 11ıʍ oɥʍ uɐɯ ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ sʎɐs buı1ǝǝɟ ʇnb ʎɯ

Shepboy I have a feeling you are going to become famous Clarkie style...

My gut feeling says you are the man who will bring success. You have the right attitude, the right profile to bring in posters, and the tactical nous to win debates.

However, i'm trying not to let myself get carried away and will still wait till the end of the season to see if we have found the messiah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.