Best single that never made the UK top 40 singles chart

Now I know that none of these records ever made the top 40, but I wonder which one ended up being the biggest seller. Bizarre Love Triangle and the Perfect Kiss have gone on to become New Order classics, they must have gone on to sell loads, in different formats, over the years.

Saw the reunion gig in central london 15 yrs ago at least.

Still got the original 12" EP of Nowhere Girl,released in a cheap black and white paper sleeve ..before the 2 track re issue on Some Bizzare.

That re union gig was absolutely mental,everyine just went beserk when band walked on...no one had seen anything of them since A Letter from Afar in 1984...twenty years later they walk on stage as if they,d never been away!

Saw them in some Mansfield pub few weeks after, and then notts central ,another mental crowd..i ended up on the floor ,Andy Beumont from sheffield band Vison was in the crowd..trying to stay low profile ,nigh on impossible with a room full of ekectronic music fans.
Never seen B Movie live but The Chameleons a lot - the chance to hopefully get to see them on the same bill would be great. The Chameleons played their 1985 Ritz set at the same venue in 2019 with Icicle Works in support who were excellent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.