Best striker in Premier League history?

Who was the best?

• Total voters
Big lump baked beans geordie less with used to do some decent stuff too:

I can only remember his goal against Everton and Zidanes left foot volley in CL final being goals from teams other than City that got me off my feet, one that didn’t get me off my feet for obvious reasons but was just as breathtaking was Rooneys volley against Newcastle

1st Sergio P275 G184 (If he had played for one of the 'istory' clubs it would'nt even be a question.Legend.)
2nd Alan P441 G260 (Won 1 trophy his entire career, shite same celebration and talks shit on MOTD.)
3rd Terry P258 G175 (His celebration was leave me, leave me, ok hug me. wanker! annoying French cheat.)

Sergio also scored twice as many goals in europe than Shearer and also scored 3 more than French Terry even though he played 30 games less.

Had Sergio been as injury-free as Shearer, and/or played here anything like as long, he would surely have surpassed even Shearers totals. Incredible to think Aguero played HALF the minutes Shearer played.

Shearer had two separate bad knee injuries: the first keeping him out for 231 days and missed 30 games.

The second 198 days and 33 games.

I know Kun had a terrible time with injuries - particularly under Pellegrini, I think, but those two injuries must have had a huge impact on Shearer.

Let's face it - they were all fantastic

Shearer was the best bully of defenders who were mostly much bigger than him
Henry was the most skillful and pleasing to the eye of the three
But when it came to purely scoring goals - Kun had the best record

p.s. would have loved to have seen van Basten over here

Let's face it - they were all fantastic

Shearer was the best bully of defenders who were mostly much bigger than him
Henry was the most skillful and pleasing to the eye of the three
But when it came to purely scoring goals - Kun had the best record

p.s. would have loved to have seen van Basten over here
Tevez was similar to Shearer with his bully skills.

1st Sergio P275 G184 (If he had played for one of the 'istory' clubs it would'nt even be a question.Legend.)
2nd Alan P441 G260 (Won 1 trophy his entire career, shite same celebration and talks shit on MOTD.)
3rd Terry P258 G175 (His celebration was leave me, leave me, ok hug me. wanker! annoying French cheat.)

Sergio also scored twice as many goals in europe than Shearer and also scored 3 more than French Terry even though he played 30 games less.
I often err on the side of seedy, this post is nailed on fact..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.