Best striker in Premier League history?

Who was the best?

• Total voters
Gone for Aguero over Shearer (just) as best striker, but the best player was Henry

I'd have Aguero every day of the week.

That said, Shearer was phenomenal. He was two footed, string, aggressive, good in the air and fast. He'd score penalties and free kicks as well as having great link up play. He was absolutely lethal too as his records show.

He was like Kane but turbocharged and a 23 year old Shearer now would be up there with Mbappe and Haaland easy.

Other than Aguero, he was the best by a long way.

Different types of players really, Aguero had that killer acceleration and could score from anywhere, also worked hard for the team, Shearer had an awesome shot and was so strong, Henry had pace and was also a great team player. Aguero was the best striker of the 3, if he would have come to us a bit earlier in his career and not had the amount of injuries I think he would quite easily have been the highest goal scorer in the prem.

3 different types of players but all brilliant, Sergio is my favourite city player but you really can’t separate them.

Fuck it Sergio is the best fucking French clio driving cheating handball bastard and big lump bake beans eating geordie trophy less half wit.

Big lump baked beans geordie less with used to do some decent stuff too:

Had Sergio been as injury-free as Shearer, and/or played here anything like as long, he would surely have surpassed even Shearers totals. Incredible to think Aguero played HALF the minutes Shearer played.

If Aguero had spent the same amount of time in the Premier league as Shearer , Kun would be the record goalscorer but he played for Atletico for a couple of seasons and probably left 12 months to early due to his injuries to join Barca , Aguero's goal to minute ratio is the best , so that and the fact he won loads of medals compared to Shearer swings it Kun's favour. Henry was a great forward but he only gets a mention because he played for one of the 'istree clubs if he had played for the Barcodes or us he wouldnt be mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.