Best striker in Premier League history?

Who was the best?

• Total voters
I am not saying Sergio was, or was not the best. But given the amount of chances we make it is clearly easier to score for us than, for example Newcastle half the time Shearer was there (I personally think Aguero may be better but my point is - if Norwich has a 20 goal striker this season and we had a 25 goal striker - who has done better???)

Or you can turn it around and ask if a striker that scores in in open game is better or worse then one that scores against our typical packed defence opposition. I suspect the latter is harder

Tough to say but It would probably be Henry for me. The guy was phenomenal and so much more than just a striker. Its odd to say he is underrated, but in some ways he does not get the credit for being one of the best players in the world at that time, as others do.

Last edited:
Surge - eee - ooooooh

I don't want to sound biased but im going to say Sergio, its sergio, all day long, hands down, without a shadow of a doubt, Sergio Aguero, end of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.