Best Takeaways Around Manchester

I'm a member of the Manchester Donner Connoisseur's on Facebook and that has great recommendations all the time. You may have seen in the MEN that in November someone did a "Kebabathon" - eating 60 (SIXTY!) to raise money for charity, the guy has said he's going to work on The Kebible as a book which I look forward to.

Everyone on there goes on about Levenshulme Bakery but I've never been. If you're ever in town/NQ way, I would recommend the Golden Tandoori on Great Ancoats Street as that's my go to (as it's across the road from my flat!) donner and chicken on naan is my usual order but their lamb tikka is tremendous.

If I'm not going there I'd usually order a Chinese from Bento King on JustEat as they do a salt and pepper box with chips, chicken wingers, chicken poppers and spare ribs and for £8 it's bang on.

Can recommend Modhubon the one mentioned earlier opposite Mills hill train station,excellent food and service,always fresh and good value,it’s won many awards.

I've a soft spot for Melbourne Victory. Went to see them in 2008 when Danny Alsop was playing for them. A generaly liked but journeyman player here, he was like fucking Pele there because it's wank. 7 goal thriller against a shit Japanese team in Asian CL.
and i takeaway from that nothing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.