Best team in England by a mile.

Blue Punter

Just got in from the North West Football Awards at The Point.

The general consensus was that domestically, City can really dominate.

If only our fans held the same attitude as opposition managers...

I don't need a rally cry of "Come on City", but only yesterday, Villas Boas admitted they were overpowered.

Apparently, everyone else thinks this... apart from us.

I've always thought City were the best team in the world. Even when we were shit, we were the best!

AVB is dead right. When the ball bounces our way and we get a little bit of luck with the run of the ball, an' the fucking refs don't do us over, and the chances go in, we are immense. I often think what hapless defenders make of, say, Tevez goin' off and Dzeko comin' on, or Maicon comin' on, or when the team sheet was announced. The only thing they will be utterin' is "Oh, fuck, not him!"

I was ordering me pie on Sunday and the girl was trying to give me the change as the team was announced, but I just kept saying, 21 Silva, 21 Silva. By God, that pie tasted good when his name was read out!

Blue Punter said:
Just got in from the North West Football Awards at The Point.

The general consensus was that domestically, City can really dominate.

If only our fans held the same attitude as opposition managers...

I don't need a rally cry of "Come on City", but onlyyesterday, Villas Boas admitted they were overpowered.

Apparently, everyone else thinks this... apart from us.

Apart from us? I think we're currently the best team in England, so there.

mgx.sleck said:
what is your point?

Seemed pretty obvious... Our match day atmosphere is shit, our attitude as a collective isn't much better, we're overly pessimistic whilst our opposition can see our strengths.

It would also be nice if we went to the games with a different front that "i'll wait to be entertained before i make any noise, thank you very much".

we've not hit top gear yet and we are sitting in 2nd. .. can't be that bad

GStar said:
mgx.sleck said:
what is your point?

Seemed pretty obvious... Our match day atmosphere is shit, our attitude as a collective isn't much better, we're overly pessimistic whilst our opposition can see our strengths.

It would also be nice if we went to the games with a different front that "i'll wait to be entertained before i make any noise, thank you very much".

Well put GStar.

The consensus from impartial observers last night, was that we have comfortably the best squad, a never say die attitude and one of the best managers in Europe.

You wouldn't always get that impression from this forum and going to the game.
Mancini got Manager of the Year & Aguero got goal of the season. Kompany was beaten to player of the year by Skrtel (Public vote and all that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.