Best thing about Jack Rodwell

Mike D said:
He's up there with Scott Sinclair as the English players we bought who weren't good enough. I am dreading Saturday with the knowledge that Johno is gonna make us look silly and we are gonna have that clown Sinclair out there.

BUMP!

levets said:
Mike D said:
He's up there with Scott Sinclair as the English players we bought who weren't good enough. I am dreading Saturday with the knowledge that Johno is gonna make us look silly and we are gonna have that clown Sinclair out there.

BUMP!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

think hes gonna end up being barrys replacement. Got lots of potential hopefully bobby can make him into a great player

I reckon he has the potential to be alot better, probably better than Barry ever was. And this few matches are a test of his mental steel, whether he will make from this or break under the pressure.

Savic crumbled under it, now it's up to Rodwell.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
spam1967 said:
ell said:
I reckon a basic of 30k with bonuses up to 60. Total guess

Twenty six million over 5 years. 100k a week.

He doesn't need to be any good.

100k a week, maybe in his wet dreams

He was on a 40k a week at everton.

I don't think he would of taken a dive in wages.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm --<br /><br />
Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
spam1967 said:
Twenty six million over 5 years. 100k a week.

He doesn't need to be any good.

100k a week, maybe in his wet dreams

His wages are irrelevant.

I think his wages are relevant.

Was Wayne bridges 100k a week wages relevant?

Fuckin haunts me every time I think of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.