Best thing about Jack Rodwell

spam1967 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
spam1967 said:
Twenty six million over 5 years. 100k a week.

He doesn't need to be any good.

100k a week, maybe in his wet dreams

He was on a 40k a week at everton.

I don't think he would of taken a dive in wages.

-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm --

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
100k a week, maybe in his wet dreams

His wages are irrelevant.

I think his wages are relevant.

Was Wayne bridges 100k a week wages relevant?

Fuckin haunts me every time I think of it.

Relevant in what way? You can only play 11 players at any one time. Whether they play or not, they earn the going rate at where they are. And, btw, Wayne Bridge is a totally different scenario.

Players wages have as much relevance to me as to what you are earning. Doesn't really interest me that much.

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Relevant in what way? You can only play 11 players at any one time. Whether they play or not, they earn the going rate at where they are. And, btw, Wayne Bridge is a totally different scenario.

Players wages have as much relevance to me as to what you are earning. Doesn't really interest me that much.

Won't you feel cheated when he goes back to everton and were paying 80% of his wages.

Cos that's where he's heading. There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Everton fans are already chattin about it. They know he's not up to it. He wasn't even fit when we bought.

spam1967 said:

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Won't you feel cheated when he goes back to everton and were paying 80% of his wages.

Cos that's where he's heading. There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Not at all. No skin of my nose. Footballers and their earnings isn't the real world. It really doesn't bother me about any of their earnings. Never has.

spam1967 said:

Impeccable said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Cos that's where he's heading. There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest otherwise.Everton fans are already chattin about it. They know he's not up to it. He wasn't even fit when we bought.
Is their evidence suggestin he´ll for Everton other then their supporters talking about it, wishful thinking or rumors comes to mind.
How did he past the medical if he wasen´t fit?? He´s been fit for every game except one in the Leauge Cup, mind you he was back the next game so it wasen´t a serious injury and I get the feeling that you don´t like Jack.

Impeccable said:
spam1967 said:

Not at all. No skin of my nose. Footballers and their earnings isn't the real world. It really doesn't bother me about any of their earnings. Never has.

Your obviously not very passionate about us buying tossers and paying massive wages cos it won't last forever with willy nilly buys.

I know things are very different now but I can remember getting relegated with buys like that especially when noone's bothered to check his hamstring injury which limited him to 5 starts since last November for everton.

I'm not bothered about ya ya being on 250k per week they won' get us relegated.

FantasyIreland said:
Taken off at HT for the U21's - Hamstring again.......

Played ok prior,as ever,steady if unspectacular.
Steady is the best he`ll ever be, worst signing under Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.