Best thing about Jack Rodwell

chesterbells said:
ped said:
all the super scouts on hear make me laugh.its the same people who took 2 seasons to realise what yaya is all about.

Wtf?

Seriously comparing Toure with Rodwell? Do me a favour.

It was obvious from day 1 what Yaya brought.

Keep laughing

plenty of people on here questioned the ability of Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Nasri when they first came to the club. Think out of our top top players only Aguero has fitted in seamlessly straight away

The problem is that both rodwell and sinclair should not actually be starting games for us. They are both not yet ready to start in a championship winning midfield....they need to be brought on late as subs so that they can gradually come to terms with playing are system.

To actually throw them in and start games is unfair and has proved to be costly.

We spent 50m in the summer on worse players than we had already - could have bought BALE for 75m..............................as I suggested.

He may well prove to be an okay signing but he just wasn't needed, what does it say to our other young players? Razak was looking good in preseason and then we splash out 12 million on a player of similar age whose done nothing his career yet.

Eccles Blue said:
But............ but............. and I haven't read all this thread: Bale is a cheating diver (IMHO) and I would sooner we had players who didn't cheat or dive.

like rodwell! shits himself every time he gets the ball. he will never make a run.

chesterbells said:
ped said:
all the super scouts on hear make me laugh.its the same people who took 2 seasons to realise what yaya is all about.

Wtf?

Seriously comparing Toure with Rodwell? Do me a favour.

It was obvious from day 1 what Yaya brought.

Keep laughing
not compairing him to ya ya my point is about judgement on a player after 4/5 matches some hit the ground running and some take a whole season to settle in ,a little more patiance ia all i am saying.

ANY1aBLUE said:
We spent 50m in the summer on worse players than we had already - could have bought BALE for 75m..............................as I suggested.

Did we... Didn't realise Bale was for sale probably why he signed a new contract

spam1967 said:
Impeccable said:
spam1967 said:
-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:19 pm --

Won't you feel cheated when he goes back to everton and were paying 80% of his wages.
Cos that's where he's heading. There's not a scrap of evidence to suggest otherwise.

Not at all. No skin of my nose. Footballers and their earnings isn't the real world. It really doesn't bother me about any of their earnings. Never has.

Your obviously not very passionate about us buying tossers and paying massive wages cos it won't last forever with willy nilly buys.

I know things are very different now but I can remember getting relegated with buys like that especially when noone's bothered to check his hamstring injury which limited him to 5 starts since last November for everton.

I'm not bothered about ya ya being on 250k per week they won' get us relegated.

noticed his hamstring flared up again last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.