Best thing about Jack Rodwell

all the super scouts on hear make me laugh.its the same people who took 2 seasons to realise what yaya is all about.

MCC said:
Gareth1979 said:
To be honest hes utterly average at every part of the game. His potential is a myth brought about by a couple of good games against Ferguson and Wenger who then talked him up

Seriously us Everton fans have seen nothing from him. Hes negative doesnt pick the ball up and run with it, doesnt have a range of passes, doesnt score goals. He really doesnt do much of anything.

You've got a brilliant squad and Rodwell wasnt good enough for Everton never mind your side. Hes a bottom 6 player, has shown no sign of improvement for years, was being kept out by Darron Gibson and for me youve been done. Seriously if Mancini had watched him for years Id be curious as to what hes seen because us Blues have seen nowt
Hallmarks of Marwood all over this signing. Prepared to give him a chance though as Mancini can coach players.

Yawn

Gareth1979 said:
To be honest hes utterly average at every part of the game. His potential is a myth brought about by a couple of good games against Ferguson and Wenger who then talked him up

Seriously us Everton fans have seen nothing from him. Hes negative doesnt pick the ball up and run with it, doesnt have a range of passes, doesnt score goals. He really doesnt do much of anything.

You've got a brilliant squad and Rodwell wasnt good enough for Everton never mind your side. Hes a bottom 6 player, has shown no sign of improvement for years, was being kept out by Darron Gibson and for me youve been done. Seriously if Mancini had watched him for years Id be curious as to what hes seen because us Blues have seen nowt
you call it right , he does absolutely nothing, a waste of a place in the side from what i`ve seen.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 pm --<br /><br />
kenzie115 said:
Been impressed with him so far.

Some on here will be eating their words in 18 months.
Impressed by what exactly ?

Anyone who question Rodwell is not a real fan. in fact anyone who question any player, the tactics or anything regarding the club is not a real fan. This forum is just to praise everything about Manchester City

ballinio said:
Gareth1979 said:

you call it right , he does absolutely nothing, a waste of a place in the side from what i`ve seen.

-- Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:59 pm --

kenzie115 said:
Been impressed with him so far.

Some on here will be eating their words in 18 months.
Impressed by what exactly ?

For his age I think he looks composed on the ball, committed and determined, not to mention quite tactically aware and good at filling the holes when play is stretched. Any player who listens to Mancini becomes a much better player and I think Rodwell has exactly the right attitude to play under him. He's only really made two mistakes, one on his debut and the other coming on unexpectedly against a team thats a cut above our domestic opposition. If Rodwell can just take on some of Barry's understanding he'll be a great and integral player for city.

ped said:
all the super scouts on hear make me laugh.its the same people who took 2 seasons to realise what yaya is all about.

Wtf?

Seriously comparing Toure with Rodwell? Do me a favour.

It was obvious from day 1 what Yaya brought.

Keep laughing

Gareth1979 said:

Seriously, you sound like a scorned gooner.

My concerns are about his injuries for such a young player, subbed at HT for the U21's with a hamstring injury.

MCC said:
de niro said:
not good enough for our first 11, handy squad player though, well when fit.

a strange signing though for me.

Sell NDJ for what was it 8m? And buy Rodders for 15m? Ok, NDJ might have wanted to go but still a bit of baffling business.

Worse piece of business we've done since rsc.

When are some going to learn to support our players?

From Bowyer to Dzeko, the boo boys and naysayers will never learn. To offer a new player our support is to help him improve more quickly than if he knows he is under pressure from the terraces minutes after arriving. Kolarov is the latest example of constant stick on the forum and yet, this season he is performing significantly better than the boo boys would have you believe he is capable of.

Please support our players. Rodwell is young but clearly a talent. Give him the time to develop and I'll be surprised if he doesn't work out. The added pressure of negativity does nothing to support his development in sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.