Best thing you ever won?

I've just won the league with AC Milan on PES 2009....

Last week I won the bonus ball at the pub £49... ker-ching.

Once won the special local special needs league, when none of us had anything wrong with us! i know thats a bad thing to do, but i was young and it seemed like a good idea at the time! still have the medals to prove it!

oh the shame!

I once won a super huge hedgehog toy for my daughter, when she was 2 years old. Won it at a fair ground, with 3 straight shots in the basketball hoop. It was really funny! People had been losing all day, when I came along.

They had a bar just above you, so it narrowed the shooting angle. I said to the vendor, 'can I shoot over the bar?' and he grinned and said 'yeah, but you can't move from where you are!'. Oh, how I laughed inside! What he didn't know was that I'd won the league with my team, a few years before, at school and still played ball with my friends.

Swish! Swish! Swish!! Nothing, but net each time! I chose the biggest item I could see and he threw it as high as he could into the air!

Bitter tw@! I got the last laugh, though! LOL!

I won a Cameroon shirt (the one with no sleeves) in Magaluf about 5 years ago. It was a football game where you kich the ball through holes in a wall. each time straight through. Philbo 3 game 0 yay!! x

Shame my finishing isn't that good anymore!!

captained an R.A.F footie team in a cup final win in my last ever game of footie in 1995,dont know why i stopped playing then i was only 29...was good though

The Daily Mail win a cottage competition 10 years ago. 16th century thatched cottage darn sarf. Still got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.