Best thing you ever won?

I once won £400 on a friday night playing 'Play your cards right' after the pub quiz at my local and then won £500 the next day playing 'Open the Box' after doing Bingo at the local Labour Club.

The chances of that are imense.....

In fact if I had put a pound on that happening, I probably would have won hundreds of thousands!!!!!

Doesn't seem such a big win now........

Won a week in New York on Virgin Radio in '94. Great trip. Helicopter flight around Manhatten, and other stuff thrown in. Brilliant!

I won a hamper at the school fete one year.

A barbecue in a competition.

A picnic set in a competition.

A tennis tournament last night.

I won a competition on Magic 1152, a game of football at COMS in the Football Aid charity match. Andy Hinchcliffe was on our team and Ian Brightwell on the oppositions.
We got beat 3-2 but playing footy on the hallowed turf is a true experience.

NQT said:
I won a competition on Magic 1152, a game of football at COMS in the Football Aid charity match. Andy Hinchcliffe was on our team and Ian Brightwell on the oppositions.
We got beat 3-2 but playing footy on the hallowed turf is a true experience.

Oh yeah... I remember that!

won several holidays over the years to places such as...

Washington DC (could have gone anywhere in USA) - flew Business Class , tickets to NFL game, tour of Redskins Traing Ground inc. meeting players , staying at same hotel as the Eagles etc.

Malaysia (last year)

Paris

most recent win was 2 weeks ago when I won a £110 pair of Dryjoy golf shoes

bottle.jpg

MOTD magazine comp when I was a kid. Had one two weeks before they were on sale.

gazza-squirt-400x300.jpg

"My turn to be Gazza!" haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.