Best type of dog

Always loved them growing up but have never had one.
How are they with other dogs, because I’ve had mixed reactions from them in the park with my Lab.

Mine have always been ok, they can be reactive dogs but only if they have been allowed to develop like that, like all dogs. The one I currently have just wants to play with every dog she meets. She also loves our cat Kevin, I will frequently come downstairs in the morning and they are sleeping in her room.

This dog is proving to be a very special young lady indeed, especially given her start in life
781f018638ac15292ef91046fcee5097.jpg
a95164d59062a431078442ea36102354.jpg
a0a715505014e77e3d4da917e6950eb7.jpg

Last edited:
We also have a 6 year old sprocker spaniel,great temperament,good with kids,needs regular exercise so keeps my weight reduced a bit.
Doesn’t bother with other dogs when out playing,just needs his ball to be thrown and chasing after it he loves.

Mine needs a couple of cats before he's stuffed.
Found a dead cat in the back garden this morning. It could have been our dog that got it but I think it more likely was a fox.
There’s definitely a fox around which is driving our guy mad at night, so we have him sleeping at the front of the house now.

A young cat. It’s in the compost brown bin now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.