best video game of all time?

Championship manager (and football manager when sega took over) have took many hours of my life

Turrican II, street fighter 2 turbo and recent, fallout 3

Oh, and doom for the playstation :)

Pokemon - this series has had me hoked since I was about 8 years old when Pokemon Blue/Red was released, furiously tapping away on my Gameboy to train up my Pokemon.

I still play it now, and I'm guessing others still do on here but won't admit it ;)

Used to be LMA manager on the playstation but now my favourite is FM, even though Mario Kart WII runs it close for pure addictiveness rating

Thank god for the guy saying pokemon, i spent years on that game as a kid

Pokemon red/blue
CSS
HalfLife 1-2
FM11
Fifa series cntg pick a favourite even though they all piss me off in their own way
COD Black Ops for me so far
Portal 2
Gran Turismo
GTA san andreas
many more i cnt remember

I'm not really the gamer in our house, my Mrs is, but the only game ( and consider I've probably been around since gaming was invented) that made me go 'WOW!' was Goldeneye on the N64, truly groundbreaking, honourable mentions to Gran Turismo and Worms Armageddon though.

My Mrs says :-
GTA Vice City,
Original Mariokart,
Sensible world of Soccer,
Worms Armageddon,
Fifa 09,
Monkey Island.

Monkey Island was hard as fook they don't make point and click games like that anymore along with Broken Sword.

any Final Fantasy from 5 to 10 were class RPG games and I'm gutted they don't make them like that anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.