best video game of all time?

Has anyone mentioned 'Green Beret' on the spectrum yet?

Timeless classic

Failing that Goldeneye on the N64 although Quantum of Solace was very good on the 360

Mario-Kart-Wii-mario-and-luigi-9349862-667-513.jpg

or

worms_armageddon.jpg

Final Fantasy 7, GTA san andreas, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty 4 modern warfare, Elder Scrolls Morrowind.

pml79 said:
Desert strike for my mega drive and the follow ups or roadrash comes close second there's something about riding a motorbike and clubbing your rival on the head as you fly by

Yeppity yep yep.
Marriage made in heaven, mindless violence and racing at the same time. N64 version was probably the weakest but still a belter.
For anyone who's interested, check out the clip for Road Redemption. New Road Rash styleeee out next year.

Strangely enough, I started urban strike on the megadrive t'uther day. Gone back to far cry 3 for the time being though as I haven't finished it yet.

Don Karleone said:
Blue Maverick said:
World of Warcraft, the weeks I lost to that game is silly, still get the urge to play but thankfully I don't have a PC.......yet ;)

Wouldn't bother,it's gone downhill.

It really has, i unsubbed about 3 months ago after 7 years playing time, 5 on my last realm Saurfang, now a ghost realm.

Some of my favs:

Paper Mario from N64

General Chaos for Sega Genesis

Final Fantasy X for PS2

Mass effect Xbox 360

I also wrote my Masters Thesis on Integrating Video games into the Museum. Quite fun researching video games for my degree.

As a kid my mum moved in with a bloke who worked for ocean. He made the Norris goes skiing games and a golf game called royal birkdale. My all time favourite - jet set willy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.