Best view in the stadium

There's no doubt in my mind, the 1st tier up the side and the front of the 2nd tier offer the best views.

The bottom tier has too shallow a "camber", due to the way the stadium was designed. Even at the back you're just not quite high enough.And they all stand up when we attack.

I have a seat in EL1 block 107 and love it, you can see all the action and feel part of the game. I have sat in various part of the ground (although never on L2) and whilst you have a better overview of the game you do feel a bit detached from it.

just imo

DiscoSteve said:
did 5 years at 233 North Stand row D - awesome view corner to corner - miss it :-(
Just found this - taken from the seat above - Anelka's goal against Barcelona 7 years ago
4875329282_232f7bcc95_b.jpg

Sat in the 3rd tier by choice for the last 3 years and love the view. You can pick a player and follow his movements (you should see how much ground Nige covers) plus the view is the same as match of the day. On the minus side the atmosphere is shit.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
I have a seat in EL1 block 107 and love it, you can see all the action and feel part of the game. I have sat in various part of the ground (although never on L2) and whilst you have a better overview of the game you do feel a bit detached from it.

just imo

Same here, I am in 107 as well on row U. I agree the view is great, been sat in the same spot since the Kippax went seated at Maine Road

East Stand Block 204... took these last season at the Arsenal game.

Got a great view of Ade on his 100m sprint...

se4ol5.jpg

2ihtgtf.jpg

I had a major heart-attack in May and am really delighted to be able to be back in my old seat in East Level 2 - block 201. The Consultant says I mustn't get too excited - but sod it - I'm just grateful to be back in the best seat in the best stadium watching the best team in the land. My only hope is that the prat sitting close by at the Valencia game was only passing through and won't be a permament fixture this season - otherwise I might just deck him and that won't be good for my health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.