Best War Movie

bluethrunthru

So many belters - Saving Private Ryan though is a victim of a few historical inaccuracies - Reach For the Sky is good though again I grew up thinking prosthetic legs looked like real legs just they were shiny lol - Born on the 4th of July was Good as was The Great Escape but for me I can't get past Downfall - accurate - immense performances and so chilling.

If you look at documentaries then watch The World At War then close the book - never beaten

So many belters - Saving Private Ryan though is a victim of a few historical inaccuracies - Reach For the Sky is good though again I grew up thinking prosthetic legs looked like real legs just they were shiny lol - Born on the 4th of July was Good as was The Great Escape but for me I can't get past Downfall - accurate - immense performances and so chilling.

If you look at documentaries then watch The World At War then close the book - never beaten
Windtalkers ,
We were soldiers

Love Saving Private Ryan. That along with Platoon and Apocalypse Now would be my favorites, I think. Or also Deer Hunter, although it's so difficult to watch.

As far as more recent ones, I really enjoyed both Dunkirk and 1917. Both fantastic films.

For the oldies I'd go Great Escape or Bridge on River Kwai.

Does Inglorious Basterds count?

1- Saving Private Ryan
2- Schindler’s List
3- Enemy at the Gates
4- The Pianist
5- Letters From Iwo Jima
6- Stalingrad (1993)
7- The Imitation Game
8- Downfall
9- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
10- Fury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.