Tevez City

IMO , Apart from Ronaldo , Robben and ribery I think these are the best :

1- Eden Hazard

hazard-eden.jpg

2- Marko Marin

marko-marin_81790.jpg

3- Eljero Elia

hsv_elia_twente_zweikampf_4.jpg

IF we are the richest club in the world why don`t we go for the best talents out there ?

Because we have our own talents and these guys arent as good as you say imo. Hazard is a decent player but is playing in an awful league. If he was as good as you say then surely he would of been snapped up by now. Marin look good 2 years ago when he burst on the scene but hasnt really improved since moving to Bremen. As for Elia i did rate him when he skinned Zabaleta for 90 minutes in the Uefa cup game against Twente and if he does well in the World Cup then i could see him moving on from hamburg but i doubt it will be to us

None of them, id rather have David Silva plus we have Vladi Weiss who looks like a real star of the future if he can get games under his belt

in no particular order as these guys are almost Ribery material

Anderson
Delap
Obertan, the next Ronaldo

Vladi Weiss, having one of those on each wing when they have both got a bit more experience jees I wouldn't like to be the full backs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.