Best wingers in Europe

wrongun73 said:
20sbc07 said:
dimariag.jpg

South america but still counts? :)

amir khan?
Sylvinho?

don't be daft you silly fuckers, it's common knowledge that obertans the best winger in europe.

Tevez City said:
niall_mcfc said:
I never said that all the players who play their are not worth having a look at its just a lot of people just think because hes good on a game and they see highlights on youtube they suddenly think hes quality. Im not saying that hes not going to be good in the future but no other club has signed him yet, not even 1 of the top clubs in France. You may say hes only 19 but a lot of future stars get signed up when they are 16, 17. Ive seen clips of the guy and he may be a good winger in the future but why should we go and spend £10-15 million on him and he doesnt play and doesnt improve?

1- Hazard won the Young Player of the year twice ! so how that can be a one good game ?

2- Marko Marin .... I will not say much about him , just wait for the World Cup and see how good he is .

Before you try and argue your point mate at least read what i said properly.

Rokel1 said:
how about this :-

left wing: A.Johnson, with Bellamy as cover.

right wing: M Krasic, with Milner (he can cover other positions if needed) as cover

Playmaker : Ozil (can also go full winger if needed through injury), Y.Toure.

so maybe

-------------Dzeko-------------
Johnson-----Tevez-------Krasic
-------Ozil--------NDJ----------
Kolorov--Komps---Boat-----VDW
-------------Hart-------------

subs:- new 3rd striker?,Bellamy, Milner, Yaya, Barry, Lescott, Given.

So let me get this right

1. we convince bellamy to stay and tell him to sit on the bench all season
2. we take milner from being the star at villa for 30mill and bench him
3. we buy yaya toure and then bench him
4. we play a back 4 that has hardly any experience in front of a youthful keeper.
5. we sell ade and buy another striker as well as buying dezeki
6. and finally we keep just 3 players who started last season in our starting x1 in next years startin x1. What a great way to ensure continuity at the club

some people amaze me

Sleeping_Easy said:
Rokel1 said:

right wing: M Krasic, with Milner (he can cover other positions if needed) as cover

so maybe

So let me get this right

4. we play a back 4 that has hardly any experience in front of a youthful keeper.
6. and finally we keep just 3 players who started last season in our starting x1 in next years startin x1. What a great way to ensure continuity at the club

some people amaze me

haha i know what ya mean mate. quite a few people just think we're going to get most of our targets....but wait for it....they think they're willing to sit on a bench.....uhhhhh, no people get real lol

shaiomarali said:
in no particular order as these guys are almost Ribery material

Anderson
Delap
Obertan, the next Ronaldo

PMSL :') thanks for that shaiomarali, i havent laughed so much for a long long time, those flaming rejects ribery standard? i refuse to believe you are a completely sane.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Rokel1 said:

so maybe

So let me get this right

some people amaze me

1) Well I'd say to him please stay and share the excitement, you'll probably get 50/50 playing time with Adam.
2)If he's not keen on working in full squad rotation then I guess he can stay with villa as they drop to 8th.
3)same with Yaya, looking at 50/50 time with Ozil, maybe 30 games. More games over all competitions than he gets with Barca.
4)Back 4 are all full internationals, so they may not have prem experience but surely they can cope? Using Lescott + Torre in rotation at CB.
5)Yes, basically I think we need 3 top stikers and maybe 1 from the academy. Dzeko, Tevez, ? someone else + guidetta or nimley. Just don't like Adebayor.
6) I rate about 14 from our current 25 as keepers, if we want to jump on before Twatini's rules come into force we have this season and next to make some major aquisitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.