Best wingers in Europe

RetrovRedCard_468x511.jpg

Dont forget about this man......lol

niall_mcfc said:
Because we have our own talents and these guys arent as good as you say imo. Hazard is a decent player but is playing in an awful league. If he was as good as you say then surely he would of been snapped up by now. Marin look good 2 years ago when he burst on the scene but hasnt really improved since moving to Bremen. As for Elia i did rate him when he skinned Zabaleta for 90 minutes in the Uefa cup game against Twente and if he does well in the World Cup then i could see him moving on from hamburg but i doubt it will be to us

He's only 19!

And loads of extremely good players come out of France, i'm not sure why you say it's an awful league as though anyone playing there shouldn't be looked at.

pee dubya said:
niall_mcfc said:
Because we have our own talents and these guys arent as good as you say imo. Hazard is a decent player but is playing in an awful league. If he was as good as you say then surely he would of been snapped up by now. Marin look good 2 years ago when he burst on the scene but hasnt really improved since moving to Bremen. As for Elia i did rate him when he skinned Zabaleta for 90 minutes in the Uefa cup game against Twente and if he does well in the World Cup then i could see him moving on from hamburg but i doubt it will be to us

He's only 19!

And loads of extremely good players come out of France, i'm not sure why you say it's an awful league as though anyone playing there shouldn't be looked at.

I never said that all the players who play their are not worth having a look at its just a lot of people just think because hes good on a game and they see highlights on youtube they suddenly think hes quality. Im not saying that hes not going to be good in the future but no other club has signed him yet, not even 1 of the top clubs in France. You may say hes only 19 but a lot of future stars get signed up when they are 16, 17. Ive seen clips of the guy and he may be a good winger in the future but why should we go and spend £10-15 million on him and he doesnt play and doesnt improve?

niall_mcfc said:
pee dubya said:
He's only 19!

I never said that all the players who play their are not worth having a look at its just a lot of people just think because hes good on a game and they see highlights on youtube they suddenly think hes quality. Im not saying that hes not going to be good in the future but no other club has signed him yet, not even 1 of the top clubs in France. You may say hes only 19 but a lot of future stars get signed up when they are 16, 17. Ive seen clips of the guy and he may be a good winger in the future but why should we go and spend £10-15 million on him and he doesnt play and doesnt improve?

1- Hazard won the Young Player of the year twice ! so how that can be a one good game ?

2- Marko Marin .... I will not say much about him , just wait for the World Cup and see how good he is .

how about this :-

left wing: A.Johnson, with Bellamy as cover.

right wing: M Krasic, with Milner (he can cover other positions if needed) as cover

Playmaker : Ozil (can also go full winger if needed through injury), Y.Toure.

so maybe

-------------Dzeko-------------
Johnson-----Tevez-------Krasic
-------Ozil--------NDJ----------
Kolorov--Komps---Boat-----VDW
-------------Hart-------------

subs:- new 3rd striker?,Bellamy, Milner, Yaya, Barry, Lescott, Given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.