--------------------de jong
----------yaya-----------------milner
----------------------silva
--------------tevez---------ballotelli.

-------------Hart------------

Boateng--Kompany--K.Toure--Kolarov

A.Johnson---Y.Toure---milner----Silva

----------Tevez-----Balotelli------

Amazed how many people are leaving out barry. I'm not actually his biggest fan but i'm almost certain that if mancini was to name his first choice XI he would be in it. Added to the fact Mancini recently said Barry was one of his options for captain suggests he's a regular starter.
The team will be set up fairly defensively with three in midfield. Now we have two top class full backs (Boateng and kolarov) we can do that because they will compensate for our lack of width in midfield by being able to get up and down the line. We couldn't do that last year which is why mancini struggled to play the way he wants us to because you've got to have absolutely top drawer fullbacks to be able to make it work.
Then we'll have three attackers - as it stands i would say the first choice three would be balotelli, tevez and silva with balotelli being in a more central role.
First and foremost our tactics will be to win the midfield and make sure we aren't overrun - once we've done that our fullbacks will start to push forward and we'll rely on the talent of the front three to get us goals. We not get as many chances this year but we will convert a high percentage of them into goals.
Basically it's the same way inter played under mancini and the way chelsea play. May not always be exciting but it will win us games.

First XI for me:

Hart

Boateng
Toure
Kompany
Kolarov

Barry
Yaya
Milner

Silva
Balotelli
Tevez

bluebannana said:
-------------Hart------------

Boateng--Kompany--K.Toure--Kolarov

A.Johnson---Y.Toure---milner----Silva

----------Tevez-----Balotelli------
nice team but 4.4.2 is finished at our club mate . imo

Given
Boateng Kompany Toure Kolarov
Johnson Barry De Jong Silva
Tevez Balotelli

Bench:
Hart
Lescott
Zabaleta
Toure Yaya
SWP
Adebayor
Robinho

edit: to be brutally honest i cant decide and even forgot Milner!

tommyducks said:
Very tough but I think all 6 new signings obviously are included, and I would add Hart, NDJ, Tevez and Adam Johnson to that. So on that basis it would have to be

Hart

Boateng
K Toure
Kompany
Kolarov

A Johnson
NDJ
Y Toure
Silva

Balotelli
Tevez

Oh! Sorry I think I've just cum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.