Better than Facebook

jimharri said:
Does the OP realise that we do actually have other players playing for us? Just wondering as more or less every post he adds to the forum is about Dzeko.
No he doesn't. He's a Dzeko fan and not a City fan.

balkanno said:
mancitygaz said:
jimharri said:
Does the OP realise that we do actually have other players playing for us? Just wondering as more or less every post he adds to the forum is about Dzeko.

If so, i m not welcome here?
I think this does prove my point

balkanno said:
mancitygaz said:
jimharri said:

Try talking about other players for a change. Your one man crusade for Ed can get a bit tiresome after a while. Surely you can see that?

balkanno said:
mancitygaz said:
jimharri said:

More than welcome in my eyes, it's just that most will find it hard to understand (following one player)

To be fair, there's another poster on here who only became a blue after Mancini became manager (we all know who he is). I can't get my head around that; you decide to follow a club because a certain player or manager is there. Weird. I guess it's the Beckham Syndrome.

glen quagmire said:
No wonder thye balkans has been such a horrible volatile place for centuries!

This!

Like enslaving Africans, genociding Indians, colonizing the world and destroying other cultures over the past centuries, wasn't enough, now we - the Balkanians - invade Iraq, Afhanistan, and bomb Lybia.

We just can't help our volatile Balkan nature.

p.s. I'm off this forum.

jimharri said:
To be fair, there's another poster on here who only became a blue after Mancini became manager (we all know who he is). I can't get my head around that; you decide to follow a club because a certain player or manager is there. Weird. I guess it's the Beckham Syndrome.

The Mighty Quinn?

Kun Aguero said:
jimharri said:

The Mighty Quinn?
Nope. He became a blue when Pearce was manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.