Better than Facebook

Good on you fella, keep posting on here as long as you like. Edin is awesome, and long may he continue to wear the blue of Man City. Someone else posted on the thread after the Rag Massacre that Edin looked like the happiest bloke he'd ever seen score a goal, also the fact that he always runs to the player who gave the assist. The guy is brilliant....

i really like dzeko and backed him for goals even during last season when he didn't hit it off right away but you bosnian fans are tiresome some times.

I supported city when i was like 12 for the simple reason of loving shaun wright philips. As i grew up, i learned about the club values, what we have been through and what we are yet to become.

The club is all i care about, i love every player that wears the shirt with pride and will love the next player we sign just the same.

My heart has turned blue.

Brilliant post balkano. Don't let any posters dictate to you

He's not bad that dzecko

MadchesterCity said:
Frank H said:
gogop said:
This!

Like enslaving Africans, genociding Indians, colonizing the world and destroying other cultures over the past centuries, wasn't enough, now we - the Balkanians - invade Iraq, Afhanistan, and bomb Lybia.

We just can't help our volatile Balkan nature.

p.s. I'm off this forum.
Please don't go! It's good to have sensible Bosnian fans on here to show us that not all are as ridiculous as the more extreme Dzeko fans.

And just as I don't take your more absurd compatriots as typical Bosnians/Balkan people, please don't take the more extreme xenophobic tourist-hating posters on this forum as typical of English fans - though heaven knows there are more than enough of them (the xenophobes).

City is not a country it is a religion and you must believe!

I like that quote ;)

wtf is this thread? Anyway for what it's worth I am also tired of some Bosnians who go overboard in defending Dzeko that they don't realize that they are annoying. It is also extremely annoying to hear any City fan continuously trash a proven player (it doesn't have to be Dzeko) but Barry, Kolarov, and even Yaya Toure get slammed. I think the money has gone into the head of some of the fans on this forum, and I don't think those are the same fans who go to the games because every time any of the players (except Tevez) steps onthe pitch, they have nothing but love and support from City fans. Fans are singing about Dzeko and praising him even when he's on the bench. This whole fued is just pathetic and needs to stop because it's bad karma! The team is winning and this is what we fight about? How about we just sit back and enjoy the ride to the Premier league title?

BosnianDiamond said:
wtf is this thread? Anyway for what it's worth I am also tired of some Bosnians who go overboard in defending Dzeko that they don't realize that they are annoying. It is also extremely annoying to hear any City fan continuously trash a proven player (it doesn't have to be Dzeko) but Barry, Kolarov, and even Yaya Toure get slammed. I think the money has gone into the head of some of the fans on this forum, and I don't think those are the same fans who go to the games because every time any of the players (except Tevez) steps onthe pitch, they have nothing but love and support from City fans. Fans are singing about Dzeko and praising him even when he's on the bench. This whole fued is just pathetic and needs to stop because it's bad karma! The team is winning and this is what we fight about? How about we just sit back and enjoy the ride to the Premier league title?

agree completely. the only time we need to worry though is when it reaches the terraces, which it won't at all.

BosnianDiamond said:

Great post.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:09 pm --<br /><br />
BosnianDiamond said:

Great post.

malg said:
Someone else posted on the thread after the Rag Massacre that Edin looked like the happiest bloke he'd ever seen score a goal, also the fact that he always runs to the player who gave the assist. The guy is brilliant....

Might have been me :)

BosnianDiamond said:

Well I'm tired of the new chic Bosnian fans that think it's fashionable to criticize other Bosnian fans for their behavior. Stupid hipsters.

:P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.