Betting odds watch

Had a tenner on Haaland to score 40 or more in the prem.
They are offering me this..
Take it or leave it?
View attachment 58177
Looking good fella, well done.

You could cash out and that's your heating bills guaranteed paid for the winter, or let it ride. Haaland isn't going to the world cup, so no worries about him getting injured and screwing things up. So at the moment it looks like you are winning an 83/1 shot for a tenner which in itself is fantastic.

Of coursr it's a gamble, my opinion though? Keep going and they might offer you a bigger cash out come crimbo and if he's at 20ish goals then I'd take the cash out.

Personally the only time I will cash out is if I’m watching a game live and the team I’ve backed have a one goal lead and look like they’re about to crack.

I’d never tell anyone else what to do with their money though. The only thing I would say is cash out prices are nearly always awful value.

Too have any chance of being a long term profitable punter you need to bet on the exchanges…… you will only last short term at the bookies if you are profitable, you will be banned or reduced to pennies.

Too have any chance of being a long term profitable punter you need to bet on the exchanges…… you will only last short term at the bookies if you are profitable, you will be banned or reduced to pennies.

The problem with the exchanges though for a high stakes punter is they’re at the mercy of the liquidity of the markets.

I used to be a member on a private forum made up largely of pro and high stakes gamblers. Many of them have literally hundreds of accounts on the go at any given time. One common tactic was to target students at big university’s. They’d drop them a couple of quid to open an account they’d have access to and it would be a never ending round of accounts being closed ( restricted ) and finding fresh blood.

The traditional image of a pro gambler rocking up at a racecourse with a big cigar and an even bigger bag of money is long gone. These days it’s more akin to a tedious, high pressure office job. Sat in front of a computer for upwards of 100 hours a week, grinding out a living.

Sky bet price boosts for todays game look very generous! Haaland Hatrick 18’s and just to score a header is 13/2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.