Betting Odds?

Cheers to Goataldo, Failsworth Blue, Tasker et al, my bets came in and by my reckoning i am £150 up, can't say i'll be doing that again, but i will be having a few £5 or £10 bets in the future, it was a big gamble for me but i had a go and won, yip-fukin-eeeee. :):):):).

buzzer1 said:
Cheers to Goataldo, Failsworth Blue, Tasker et al, my bets came in and by my reckoning i am £150 up, can't say i'll be doing that again, but i will be having a few £5 or £10 bets in the future, it was a big gamble for me but i had a go and won, yip-fukin-eeeee. :):):):).
nice one mate, glad for u. bet you was on the edge off your seat all game haha

tasker said:
buzzer1 said:
nice one mate, glad for u. bet you was on the edge off your seat all game haha

First half was a worry as my half time full time was looking iffy at best, get in anyway and nice one matey, i live to fight another day.

No problem buzzer1, i had £55 on -1 goal win i thought i was home & dry at half time but city put me thru it!
£22 then on both teams to score in the Arsenal game at 8/11 turned out a good day.
Stoke may be worth an interest tomorrow with a goal start at 8/11......

goataldo said:
No problem buzzer1, i had £55 on -1 goal win i thought i was home & dry at half time but city put me thru it!
£22 then on both teams to score in the Arsenal game at 8/11 turned out a good day.
Stoke may be worth an interest tomorrow with a goal start at 8/11......

Nah G, imn done with me betting for a while, i just told the Mrs. what i'd done and she said "you idiot", then i produced £150 and said thats what i've won, she called me an idiot again and then said "so where you taking me for Valentines"? so i said rather excitedly, 'City Vs Stoke in the FA Cup love', She said, "nice one love , will there be an atmos and will they bring a few"?(as we r in 111), so mate, a resounding success, now were did i put that racing post? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.