Betting Odds?

Haha Buzzer1 i love a bet while watching city gives the game more of an edge.
Like somebody else said on here the handicap or anytime player betting or the one's to have & usually the bet lasts 90 minutes unlike first goalscorer or ht/ft bets.

goataldo said:
Like somebody else said on here the handicap or anytime player betting or the one's to have & usually the bet lasts 90 minutes unlike first goalscorer or ht/ft bets.

If Chelsea don't score soon its bet NO.2 down. :(

buzzer1 said:
goataldo said:

Get in

buzzer1 said:
buzzer1 said:

Get in

Just us now for me Accumilator, £37.61 back, its a start, just city for me acc., plus City h/t f/t/,(£50), plus Pomp a goal start, (£100), Ccmmmmonnnn.

So about £150 up if the above come in, minus a tenner off the Dundee acc, so that'll do fo' me. Come on FFS Blues, or i'm a gonner. :(:):/

buzzer1 said:
Just us now for me Accumilator, £37.61 back, its a start, just city for me acc., plus City h/t f/t/,(£50), plus Pomp a goal start, (£100), Ccmmmmonnnn.

So about £150 up if the above come in, minus a tenner off the Dundee acc, so that'll do fo' me. Come on FFS Blues, or i'm a gonner. :(:):/

Goodluck mate.
2 nil win with a goal in each half would do you?

buzzer1 said:

I hope you put it down right on your slip, I#ve seen a few people get it the wrong way round.....

bluesmith said:
buzzer1 said:

I hope you put it down right on your slip, I#ve seen a few people get it the wrong way round.....

FFS,scrambles for bettin' slip. Man City -1, 4/5 odds, £50 bet.

Dancini said:
buzzer1 said:

Goodluck mate.
2 nil win with a goal in each half would do you?

To right Danzel, don't know why i let people like Goataldo talk(bully) me into stuff like this, (thats what i'm tellin' the Mrs. anyway. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.