Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

Freestyler

Got told of 2 different security blokes their.

also asked the girl at the box office, she didn't really say out or answer the question, but the face gave it away.

If that's true then a huge amount of tickets disappeared before general sales went up imo.

Yeah, one of the cleaners told me a similar number. She might know the security fella though.

Just to clear up, not a wind-up post or scaremongering.

Their was a small allocation of £50 tickets left for the bottom tier available, but only row 9 and down.

the queue wasn't huge, about 250-300 was there i'd say.

if your down tomorrow, i suggest you get there at about 6-6.15am if you really want a ticket.

i cant see this being the case, only one maybe 2 bands of tickets have sold out. there must be 10k - 12k left easy.

Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

How would security know how many tickets are left?

The girl behind the desk said nothing, but gave you a funny look...

Personally wouldn't read too much into it, the site still say's Category 2,3,4 available. The numbers in the queues suggest there's a good chunk of tickets left yet.

Let the guessing continue...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.