Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

dannyboy29 said:
i cant see this being the case, only one maybe 2 bands of tickets have sold out. there must be 10k - 12k left easy.

Yes I'd have guessed at around 9 or 10k left, the 60+50 tickets add up to around 17k and most of the demand seems to have been for the 50s so I can't see them having sold that many 40/30 tickets, maybe 4-5k out of 14k, especially as there have been a number of posts where TO staff say tickets are not selling as quickly as anticipated.

It will sell out just above 3000 points imo.

What time did you queue up Freestyler?

What time did you get your ticket?

How many were queueing when you left?

GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

I feel for you mate but everyone was in that situation once. It's unfortunate and for you personally it seems unfair but the loyalty points system is as good and fair as I've ever heard of. United's tickets went into a ballot I think, that is unfair!

You can please all of the people some of the time....

Jesus Christ

I was number 21 in todays queue and I got one on row 13 134

If people aren't chatting shit about Mancini or the players it's about semi final tickets

all this scare stuff really needs to stop there are fans out there who really dont need to here things like this unless its black and white from the club it means nothing,not having a go at the op but how can someone say there are x amount of tickets remaining by the look on a womans face, unless its from an official source please dont post this rubish. as said before by myself and lancs blue the best indication that tickets are not going to drop below 2000 points is the kids limited deal will stop by doing this the club will ensure it goes to 2000pts or below

foley87 said:
Jesus Christ

If people aren't chatting shit about Mancini or the players it's about semi final tickets

It's an attempt at a windup. Freestyler can't post straight threads these days

jay_mcfc said:
foley87 said:
Jesus Christ

It's an attempt at a windup. Freestyler can't post straight threads these days

I was no. 10 Row 18, 139.

Cat 2 should sell out today, my teller had about 50 tickets and said that's what they had left in cat 2 spread evenly between the booths (10 windows).

Not many cat 3/4 gone as i was offered row 2 top tier behind goal and front of tier 3 is optimum for that tier.

marco said:
she didnt say, but her face gave it away does a smile indicate between 4-5k or a scratch of the cheek is say between 6-7k

How many for a wink?

I rang at 1030 and was told all £50 tickets had gone. I was asked whether I wanted £30 or £40 - picked £40 and asked for seats at the front of the tier near the halfway line and was offered seats nearer the corner flag. It seems clear to me that individual agents have access to only one or two blocks and unless you push the issue you will end up in those blocks. Personally I'm just happy to get a ticket. I was not given the impression that there is only a small number of tickets remaining. Good luck to anyone who still wants a ticket - hope you are successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.