Between 5,500-6,000 ticket's left as of this morning

Given the fact the club offered the group bookings as long as all members have over 3000 points and clearly stated there would only be a limited number of junior tickets available, if the junior doesn't have the required points, I'd say there's not a chance it'll sell out before it gets past 3000 points.

GStar said:
How would security know how many tickets are left?

The girl behind the desk said nothing, but gave you a funny look...

Personally wouldn't read too much into it, the site still say's Category 2,3,4 available. The numbers in the queues suggest there's a good chunk of tickets left yet.

Let the guessing continue...
they printed them

Freestyler said:
Got told of 2 different security blokes their.

also asked the girl at the box office, she didn't really say out or answer the question, but the face gave it away.
Their what? Gave what away? that There was only 5-6k left? How's that face work?

jay_mcfc said:
GREATMADMAN said:
Am i the only one who thinks the ticketing system is REALLY unfair?.

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

I feel for you mate but everyone was in that situation once. It's unfortunate and for you personally it seems unfair but the loyalty points system is as good and fair as I've ever heard of. United's tickets went into a ballot I think, that is unfair!

You can please all of the people some of the time....

I know it's not our problem but what goes on over there with regards to ticket allocations is a disgrace. Apparently United do have some kind of loyalty system but no fucker knows how it works!

For all the criticism of how City have gone about this, it's still infinitely better and fairer than what United have in place. I'm pretty sure Stoke and Bolton's policies on selling semi-final tickets are miles better too.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm --<br /><br />I doubt very much that there are only that many tickets left. That would mean something in the region of 25,000 having been sold so far. I'd expect tickets to sell out way below the 3000 point threshold.

GREATMADMAN said:

I'm only 18, and was born into a family which lives 180 miles from Manchester, and have a pop who hates Football. So only when i got a job at 16 was i able to start affording to go to games. Now though, i'd estimate 25% of my wages goes to watching City, go to pretty much all home games when i can get the day off. How the f*ck am i supposed to have accumulated ridiculous amounts of loyalty points? The points system is ageist!. Just because i'm young and have been to less games doesn't make me any less of a fan......

Fail to understand why they can't release the allocation on general sale, and the most loyal fans will be the ones with a sleeping bag queuing up in the box office line

Yep the club should have opened a ticket booth in say let me think.... Cambridge. The tickets sold there should been only available to bona fide City supporters aged 18 who's family don't like football

GREATMADMAN said:

This absolutely has to be a wind up.

gustav-verderber-male-mallard-flapping-wings-green-mountains-usa.jpg

Flap, Flap, flap and more flap.

I have a seasoncard with 1900 points, not in cup scheme but went all the cup matches home & away, it's touch and go whether I will get a ticket. I only have myself to blame if I don't not the club's loyalty system. Some City fan's on here are living on another planet actually another dimension. Unbelievable amount of whinging going on, it's worse than loose women.

GREATMADMAN said:

To be fair mate, its just unlucky and i mean that in the nicest of ways, im sure you have something desirable others would like that is not city, way the cookie crumbles unfortunalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.