Big Brother - Condoning Abuse?

Newlunar said:
stonerblue said:
i saw it for a minute the other day and they were argueing about who'd do the pots.....

absolute fucking tripe featuring wannabee look-at-mes for horse faced girls wearing straw cowboy hats and blokes that use sunbeds. shit shit shit.

Not the old "I saw it for a minute the other day.." gag.

What is BB anyway? I've never even heard of it.

It is exactly as stonerblue says.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I might go on BB next year, I'd win and I'd fuck everyones heads up just for fun. Then I'd come out, give the money to a charity, shag a few Z list desperados and present my own late night quiz show.

PMSL

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I might go on BB next year, I'd win and I'd fuck everyones heads up just for fun. Then I'd come out, give the money to a charity, shag a few Z list desperados and present my own late night quiz show.
I'd vote to keep you in the house, anything to stop you posting on here for a couple of months.

He brings more to the board then you ever could

Matty said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I'd vote to keep you in the house, anything to stop you posting on here for a couple of months.

The fact that people like you don't like me just shows how right I am!

Caught this live last night. Reminded me of how i was with an ex of mine. Controlling and manipulitive. Reminded me of just how much of a complete and utter twat being in a long term relationship with a sweet beautiful and really kind hearted girl made me - what with me being a bit if a bastard at the time. The man's a ****. As was i. She should fuck him off else he'll continue to take advantage of her submissive personality...even if he doesn't realise how much of a twat this makes him.

InvisibleMan said:
Caught this live last night. Reminded me of how i was with an ex of mine. Controlling and manipulitive. Reminded me of just how much of a complete and utter twat being in a long term relationship with a sweet beautiful and really kind hearted girl made me - what with me being a bit if a bastard at the time. The man's a ****. As was i. She should fuck him off else he'll continue to take advantage of her submissive personality...even if he doesn't realise how much of a twat this makes him.

PMSL!!

Instead of wallowing in self pity and comparing the situation, actually watch the relationship and you will see SHE controls HIM!!

Bigga said:
InvisibleMan said:

PMSL!!

Instead of wallowing in self pity and comparing the situation, actually watch the relationship and you will see SHE controls HIM!!

Ah right. I've only seen it last night so i didn't realise. I can see how that makes sense looking back. Clever girl.

I'm not wallowing in anything btw. Just looked like he was taking advantage of her trying to please him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.