big flags

citybluesmith

sorry but this is not an offer from me to take them but will our 3 big crowd flags being taken to the semi ? would look brill if could get one on each level

its would be ace but Wembley are propper mards and probably wont allow it.

Have you looked at the list of banned items, the list at the airport is shorter.

100%manc said:

Have you looked at the list of banned items, the list at the airport is shorter.
after we got back with our tickets i was going through the banned list
it was unbelievable jeff!

I'll have a word with the lad who owns the 'most loyal fans' banner, last seen against Wigan, which started South Stand 118, and which we thought would go 360 but disappeared around Block 140ish....I think he's got it back!?!

We're right behind the scoreboard Block 539/540 3rd Tier, so I think with this and the other 2 it would look immense. He's away at the mo but i'll speak to him Friday when he's back, although if his Turin trip is anything to go by, he'd be lucky to be back for the final!

On a side note. Does anyone know what game, the massive Etihad kit that's been mass signed by us in the City Square, will be 1st used. It would look superb if it was next Saturday.

100%manc said:

lol That would be ace, That would be ace!!! No one says that any more since the bay city rollers split up.

Not even a 10 year old spoilt brat who's just found an i pod in his Christmas stocking!!..

Chicken Kiev said:
100%manc said:

lol That would be ace, That would be ace!!! No one says that any more since the bay city rollers split up.

Not even a 10 year old spoilt brat who's just found an i pod in his Christmas stocking!!..

Really? thats a shame. it would be ace if people did start saying that again.

davemfi said:
I'll have a word with the lad who owns the 'most loyal fans' banner, last seen against Wigan, which started South Stand 118, and which we thought would go 360 but disappeared around Block 140ish....I think he's got it back!?!

We're right behind the scoreboard Block 539/540 3rd Tier, so I think with this and the other 2 it would look immense. He's away at the mo but i'll speak to him Friday when he's back, although if his Turin trip is anything to go by, he'd be lucky to be back for the final!

On a side note. Does anyone know what game, the massive Etihad kit that's been mass signed by us in the City Square, will be 1st used. It would look superb if it was next Saturday.

When you say that, what exactly do you mean because I'm in Block 539...

skillman said:
davemfi said:

When you say that, what exactly do you mean because I'm in Block 539...

If you look at the seat plan then the photo, we're right up in the gods. The Yellow 539 seats are Club Wembley so we're in the Dark Blue 539. See you there.
wembley_stadium_soccer-8490.jpg

inside-of-wembley.jpg

View from 539
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mikepyott.com/wembley.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mikepyott.com/wembley.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.