Big July Announcement

OK so his family could - they're worth a trillion dollars I seem to recall...

which is enough pay EVERY season ticket holder in the Premier League a million pounds

which could never happen of course since the rag 40,000 would be excluded out of principle

warpig said:
this must count as one of the most unslick, cack-handed pr stunts in modern time. embarrassing.

No, what is embarrassing, is you calling the club out for fuck all.

Grow a pair of bollocks, if you think this is embarrassing, what were you thinking of the club up until 5 years ago?

Some people are never fucking happy, just stop criticising the club for nothing and (continue to) enjoy the ride.

Falastur said:
davymcfc said:
nedums noodles said:
its 1 million pounds to each and every season ticket holder as a good will gesture from the sheikh...or the stadium expansion.
The thing is, he could easily afford to do that and imagine how happy we would all feel. Unless this was the year you decided not to renew lol.

Actually, he couldn't. Doing that would cost £36 billion. Mansour is only worth £15b, and that's if he sold all his property and assets.

Just for the record.
He has access to his family fortune worth in excess of 500 BILLION!!

The_Mo said:
Falastur said:
davymcfc said:
The thing is, he could easily afford to do that and imagine how happy we would all feel. Unless this was the year you decided not to renew lol.

Actually, he couldn't. Doing that would cost £36 billion. Mansour is only worth £15b, and that's if he sold all his property and assets.

Just for the record.
He has access to his family fortune worth in excess of 500 BILLION!!
Tight bastard won't even lend me a quid for a scratchcard though

Bilboblue said:
warpig said:
this must count as one of the most unslick, cack-handed pr stunts in modern time. embarrassing.

Grow a pair of bollocks, if you think this is embarrassing, what were you thinking of the club up until 5 years ago?

Some people are never fucking happy, just stop criticising the club for nothing and (continue to) enjoy the ride.

Spot on. Some people astonish me at times

Petrovs left peg said:
Bilboblue said:
warpig said:

Spot on. Some people astonish me at times

Awww, little warpiggy is angry he's been left in the dark about something.

warpig said:
Good one. Nearly had me going there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.