Big July Announcement

Bilboblue said:
warpig said:
this must count as one of the most unslick, cack-handed pr stunts in modern time. embarrassing.

No, what is embarrassing, is you calling the club out for fuck all.

Grow a pair of bollocks, if you think this is embarrassing, what were you thinking of the club up until 5 years ago?

Some people are never fucking happy, just stop criticising the club for nothing and (continue to) enjoy the ride.

can imagine your face turning purple as you flapped about typing that. especially the last bit. has brightened my day right up. anyway i digress. i must dash, last post is 5pm and I've got a written apology to khaldoon for the reputational damage I have caused the club to drop in. Toodle pip.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
southstand117 said:
Fbloke and the lad who set up the Mancini ad have said on twitter a big announcement from the club tomorrow.

I'm hearing something is brewing tomorrow too

I've heard we patented Kolo's slimming pils before he left and it's not as big an announcement as it could have been.

Possible new shirt sponsorship deal for start of 2014/15 season, so the need to replace 3 full kits as well, Kerrrrrching.

southstand117 said:
mainestand said:
Possible new shirt sponsorship deal for start of 2014/15 season, so the need to replace 3 full kits as well, Kerrrrrching.
The way they was going on it seemed bigger than just a new kit deal.

Could be track suits and training tops as well then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.