Big Mal and Mercer Banner

Good Morning Pal,

Get it sorted son, proper decent sized Banner, PM me and we'll speak. I've got a pal at Astra signs, Vinny I'm sure they'll help, I cant do any of that design on PC so if we can get that covered and sent over to them, then its a starting point

Big Mal & Sir Joe were the one's who made all this happen for me, and of course my Dad, who'll be sat there with his hero today in Blue Heaven, its got to be sorted, if we need any contact making with the club over any issue's where it can go etc, I'll speak to them,

But I'm sure not of that will be an issue

Are you going to set up a paypal account for people to donate like we did for the sheik banner? If so I'm happy to donate some cash.

Brilliant idea, but maybe Ric or somebody else should liase with the club first.

They have the reserves and the know-how, to make this a classy and long-lasting tribute.

Love the quote from Big Mal as a proposed title.

Or how about - Big Mal - The 'Original' Special One - R.I.P

We could do with knowing the dimensions before deciding on design... But that depends on how it's going to be used/positioned.

I love this pic and it has a ready made section for a quote...

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/Video/2009/September/mercer_allison1.ashx?mh=450&mw=800 [/bigimg]

But an image of Joe at one end and Malcolm at the other of a banner like the Thank You one would also be good.

I think it needs their image on it as much as some words.

I think Ric should get a small team together to liaise with the club/suppliers.

I nominate 100%MANC as design consultant.

Ric said:
Would be more than happy to help organise a Bluemoon funded banner if people wanted, but obviously don't want to tread on any toes.

There's logisical considerations to take into account (size, permanent/temporary etc) before trying to get a tasteful, suitable design but as said if there's enough interest we can get it sorted.
More then happy to donate towards this idea Ric, please let us know if an account or something is set up I will donate £20.00.

This is a brillaint idea!

I'm too young to remember the great man but my dad doesn't stop talking about that team from the late 60's/early 70's and as such I feel a real affinity.

I'm a graphic designer and I'd love to contribute to the design of the banner, if you need some kind of silhouette of Big Mal and Joe with the text running under it I could help with that.

If not and you have the design sorted then I'll contribute some cash and my dad will deffo contribute as well!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.