Big Mal and Mercer Banner

Chick Counterfly said:
goat boy said:
I really really like this idea, Josh. Both classic and contemporary, and perhaps a little encapsulation of character. You'd probably need to condense it a little bit for a banner, but that'd be easy enough I think. Pounds in, if and when.

As others have said, it'd be a shame to mention another football club.

"Who's laughing now?" says it all for me.

vphyyd.jpg

Yeah, tend to agree. How about...

"Four years ago... if I mentioned Man City, they laughed at me.
Who's laughing now?"

Malcolm Allison, 1927 - 2010

?

goat boy said:
Chick Counterfly said:
As others have said, it'd be a shame to mention another football club.

"Who's laughing now?" says it all for me.

vphyyd.jpg

Yeah, tend to agree. How about...

"Four years ago... if I mentioned Man City, they laughed at me.
Who's laughing now?"

Malcolm Allison, 1927 - 2010

?

Brilliant.... just oozes class!!

Afternoon everyone,

Sorry for late replies I was out all nite celebrating Big Mals life with a few friends. I'm glad at the amount of responces I have had from everyone and is really pleased at the amount of people willing to donate.

In reponse of someones question I will set up a PayPal account for people to donate to.

Thankyou all for the responses and I will get back to everyone ASAP once everything is set up.

could we do a crowd serff banner like the "we dream of playing in the shirt" one that bluewatch did. it would cost more but funds dont look like being a problem.

Ric said:
Would be more than happy to help organise a Bluemoon funded banner if people wanted, but obviously don't want to tread on any toes.

There's logisical considerations to take into account (size, permanent/temporary etc) before trying to get a tasteful, suitable design but as said if there's enough interest we can get it sorted.
Ric.

Can we make this a sticky, we get loads of ideas on here ref flags and banners but to be honest a couple of weeks down the line they dissappear. I believe all Bluemonners would love the idea of this one getting sorted. Once someone has got something sorted, design/paypal, size, what kind of banner etc get the info out to us all so we can start paying in and unvail it at a certain game or occasion.

Great thought, love the idea of a quote and a picture..
not so much a RIP but a memory of his life.

I'll definately contribute

brianstrousers said:
Banners are very scouse

something in the style of this Scouse banner would be the biz.........or perhaps 2 (much bigger) separate flags (Sir Joe & Big Mal) that unfurl from the 3rd tier before kick off. It wouldn`t piss anyone off as they`re all corporates in the 2nd tier and will still be eating their chicken in the basket.

flagx520.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.