big mistake

bitterblue said:
Shut up whinging, we had to get rid he was a bad influence. We don't need babies in our team like him, who need telling how wonderful they are. We need men who are confident in their own ability. He can't play against us and hopefully he will do a lot of damage to our opponents. He's our secret weapon lol

Err...with that logic maybe we should loan tevez to arsenal or Chelsea then??

No shame in making mistakes on our way up, as long as we don't keep repeating them....however this WAS a pretty big mistake, especially as we are paying him over £50k per week still to play for spurs.

In games he's played he's taken points from our rivals:

Spurs v Liverpool - won 4-0

Spurs v Arsenal - won 2-1

Spurs v Chelsea - drew 1-1

He's ensured that they aren't closer to us and still got a chance to do the same to United. It seems that people are panicking just because they could get close whereas I think it may turn out to be a masterstroke.

We'll see.

I prefere him at spurs to anyone else tbh because i just cant see spurs maintaining a threat. One or two injuries and thats them done for as they have no decent players on the bench.

Spurs ALWAYS lay down and die against the rags at WHL. It is de-rigour for them to do so. They always have and they always will. i kind of hope Ade will actually do something in this game but I know he won't. It will be just about the time he starts to stink the place out with his lazyness.

It us up to us to win and push the rags to breaking point every game. We must not rely on others.

i still think Bellamy was the worst move because i think he will come and bite us on the arse more than that little cry baby will.

I'm surprised that he's actually still running around.
I genuinely thought after 8 games he'd be strolling around lazily / having a strop. Seems I was wrong.

I think Parker and Friedel, as well as Bale's current purple patch are the main reasons for their continued form though.

I would quite like to see them in the Champion's League again. As long as they finish below us in the league I'll be happy.

Spurs games are normally exciting to watch whether you like the club or not

When Adebayor is up for it he is incredible, but as we know he isn't always up for it

If we weren't going to loan him to Spurs then he'd be eating into our wages budget and disrupting training. We'd have had to move him and Tevez on in January before being able to bring new players in.

When you change managers there are casualties, and you can't keep them forever

Markie07 said:
i still think Bellamy was the worst move because i think he will come and bite us on the arse more than that little cry baby will.
Bellamy transferred so he has every right to do so. Little cry-baby, who has more ability in his little toe than Bellamy, is on loan and cannot do so. Bellamy would have to score an own goal or get sent off to not bite us in the arse more than Ade. For this reason, it's hardly a Nostradamus of a prediction this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.