big mistake

Roger Ringpiece said:
Repetitive threads?

Surely not.....
dw7 said:
This is just a wild guess but I'm sure there's about 50 threads on this one actually has over 25/30 pages

Warning...thread police alert!!!

For those members not lucky enough to spend all their time on here please check through last 3 months of topics before posting something that is on your mind...thanks

nicko said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
Repetitive threads?

Surely not.....
dw7 said:
This is just a wild guess but I'm sure there's about 50 threads on this one actually has over 25/30 pages

Warning...thread police alert!!!

For those members not lucky enough to spend all their time on here please check through last 3 months of topics before posting something that is on your mind...thanks

Know what you mean the know alls like to point things out...SIR SIR SIR LOOK AT ME PLEASE SIR..fuckin wankers..

Skashion said:
Markie07 said:
i still think Bellamy was the worst move because i think he will come and bite us on the arse more than that little cry baby will.
Bellamy transferred so he has every right to do so. Little cry-baby, who has more ability in his little toe than Bellamy, is on loan and cannot do so. Bellamy would have to score an own goal or get sent off to not bite us in the arse more than Ade. For this reason, it's hardly a Nostradamus of a prediction this one.

I'm talking about the 3 games we have coming up with liverpool.

Marvin said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Stupid decision. Thought so at the time.
He can't score against City. He can score against Utd

the other week other bosses were moaning about this fact, ade can score against the opposition but not us. Now we are moaning the other way unbelievable. Spurs are not strong enough to win the league that is why we lent him to them.

Markie07 said:
i still think Bellamy was the worst move because i think he will come and bite us on the arse more than that little cry baby will.

Totally agree but you have to admit Adebayor is playing really well for Spurs right now. Its absolute madness that we are paying him to play for another team. Fucking Redknapp its just like him to get a dodgy deal like this sown up.

What if Adebayor scores against the rags at WHL? If he helps take points off the rags in that game they could be the difference between us winning the league and getting 2nd. Don't see tottenham in the race for the title come May.

Halfpenny said:
ell said:
Spurs wont win the league though
Agree, don't think their squad can last the distance.

I dunno about that Defoe, Pavlichenko, Kranjar, King, Huddlestone, Rose aint a bad bunch of players to pull from. They only have the Fa cup to distract them. To underestimate them is to be foolish. Wouldnt put it past them to challenge us right to the line. They definately have the quality, style of play and togetherness to win something this year.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:51 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Si O.B said:
too many people on here are underestimating spurs. I hate them as much as the next blue but they are worrying me now.

+1. like scary worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.