Big news from the FA tonight ...

The paperwork for the hernandez signing was a bit dodgy and United have been deducted 15 points, agent Bernstein strikes again !

if bernie wasnt there i wouldnt be surprised if this was a kolo announcement to unsettle city.

but in bernstein we trust!

The paperwork for the hernandez signing was a bit dodgy and United have been deducted 15 points, agent Bernstein strikes again !

The paperwork for the hernandez signing was a bit dodgy and United have been deducted 15 points, agent Bernstein strikes again !<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 8:28 pm --<br /><br />The paperwork for the hernandez signing was a bit dodgy and United have been deducted 15 points, agent Bernstein strikes again !

I hope it's something decent... quite excited about it now tbh!<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:35 pm --<br /><br />I hope it's something decent... quite excited about it now tbh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.