Big news from the FA tonight ...

Michael Corleone said:
Now we all know Alex Ferguson as a bit of a drinker, but can he down 2 litres of strongbow in 2 minutes ?

We'll have the answer live at 10
Sorry but that is fact and old news

I bet whatever it is, it's on at about 10.45, not 10pm<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:59 pm --<br /><br />I bet whatever it is, it's on at about 10.45, not 10pm

BREAKING NEWS: FA launch independent inquiry into Lord Triesman's allegations. James Dingemans QC to lead inquest. Will report by May 27th.

Colour me underwhelmed.

I hope the enquiry includes
handbags and gifts bought for delegates wives
Olympics tickets offered then withdrawn in a fit of pique when the vote didn't go our way by Boris Johnson
The FA setting up training bases in countries whose votes we courted
England playing a load of meaningless friendlies in countries whose....

I think the FA should be seriously censured for making such a balls up of their attempted corruption.

Surprised they didnt wheel out Jim White absoloutely off his melon on speed to break the news for added "excitement".<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 pm --<br /><br />Surprised they didnt wheel out Jim White absoloutely off his melon on speed to break the news for added "excitement".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.