Big Nige Dropped From Dutch Squad {merged}

To many of you got your City hat on, go to the wolves forum and you will see most of them defend Karl henry and say there's a media hunt. I have watched enough to know De Jong goes in too hard in too many situations when he doesnt have to. 3 ankle breaks in les than a year is not just unlucky. He goes in hard every game and needs to calm down. Tell me how many ankle/legs van bommel has broken? He consistently fouls people, but he's not as wreckless as De Jong. I remember everyone in here laughing and praising him after his karate kick on Alonso as well, I hope you are as understanding when someone breaks the leg of a city player

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:
Sorry, but how do you claim that hes doing "leg-breakers" when he`s never been sent off,against your stupid comment ??? !!!
Studs first !!!!!!!!!!!
Which game was this ??
Van Bommel is a thug of the highest order.
NDJ is feared because of his tennacity and never pulling back from any sort of tackle.
He`s been sent off how many times in the PL ???
Unlike Roy Keane against Alfie H. he nevers goes out to destroy an opponents carreer !!

Yep. But as previous posters said it is only that Van Bommel was married to the coach's daughter that he hasn't been dropped and up until the World cup final De Jong discipline was good.

Perhaps we`re at cross purposes here,but I`m sticking up for Nige,as for me the biggest Dutch thug is the Coach of Hollands, son in law.
Blood thicker than water ??
Nige just tell him to FO.

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:
Yep. But as previous posters said it is only that Van Bommel was married to the coach's daughter that he hasn't been dropped and up until the World cup final De Jong discipline was good.

Perhaps we`re at cross purposes here,but I`m sticking up for Nige,as for me the biggest Dutch thug is the Coach of Hollands, son in law.

I was only highlighting and agreeing with the Van Bommel bit. Sorry if it was a bit garbled.

Yep Nepotism to a tee.

carlos92 said:
oakiecokie said:

I was only highlighting and agreeing with the Van Bommel bit. Sorry if it was a bit garbled.

No problem.Just think we`re all annoyed at the treatment NDJ seems to be getting from various tabloids and so called "football pundits"

oakiecokie said:
carlos92 said:

No problem.Just think we`re all annoyed at the treatment NDJ seems to be getting from various tabloids and so called "football pundits"

A tiresome negative angle from the Media.

<a class="postlink" href="http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/world-cup-2010/de-jong-highly-upset-by-exit-from-oranje.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://netherlands.worldcupblog.org/wor ... ranje.html</a>

sorry if posted :)

After three days of slaughtering NDJ on talkshite Alan Brazil is now saying
that having looked at the tackle properly it`s not as bad as he thought
and some people are going over the top....YCMIU

gooney said:
To many of you got your City hat on, go to the wolves forum and you will see most of them defend Karl henry and say there's a media hunt. I have watched enough to know De Jong goes in too hard in too many situations when he doesnt have to. 3 ankle breaks in les than a year is not just unlucky. He goes in hard every game and needs to calm down. Tell me how many ankle/legs van bommel has broken? He consistently fouls people, but he's not as wreckless as De Jong. I remember everyone in here laughing and praising him after his karate kick on Alonso as well, I hope you are as understanding when someone breaks the leg of a city player

rag

Its actually quite clever fromt he dutch coach. He was ripped to pieces in the media after the world cup final for the way his team went about their play. By chance & perfect timing he can now drop one of his defensive midfielders against 2 shit teams they should beat with the reserves and claim all the PR and brown nosing points saying he is from the Arsene Wenger school of anti - tackling.

If the dutch were playing say Germany & Spain this week theres no way he would have dropped him.

best case scenario:

Zeeuw/van der Vaart/Sneijder lose the midfield battle early on, zlatan shrugs off a standing tackle and scores a ripper from just outside the box, sweden then proceed to shutup shop for the next hour whilst kicking the shit out of the dutch causing mass moaning world wide

I have to laugh at the dutch press though, claiming that the current dutch team is ruining their reputation. What reputation? dutch teams have always been full of dirty cheating pricks, why does everyone Cruyff but never the disgusting cheats Haan, van Hanegem or Neeskens. Need your fucking head checked if you think Dutch is synonymous with fairplay
they're called "cloggers" for a reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.