Big one still looming?

Prestwich_Blue said:
Batman said:
Why have we all come to the conclusion next summer we will see a big transfer?
Because we're a bunch of deluded fools.
Wait til you see the summer after next!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Batman said:
Wait til you see the summer after next!!!

Stortz said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Batman said:

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:03 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
Batman said:
I will, i will.

pee dubya said:
micky_blue said:
TexasBlueMoon said:
Pelligrini is just not the big signing kind of manager. I think we'll see Pepe and 1 or 2 other squad type players.

Keep the faith. We already have Aguero, Yaya, Silva and Kompany as our big names.

Fernandinho is a big name
Which ironically means little Fernando.

Lets get that on the shirts..........even more letters

Hart of the matter said:
ElanJo said:
Cobwebcat said:
Not with FFPR hanging over us no.

IF PSG get away with it the gloves are off but we wont know that this window.

We are already No 2 in terms of spending this window (not inc Jovetic)

Top 10 Expenditure 13/14

Club Expenditure 13/14
Monaco 125.000.000 £
144.000.000 €
Man City 75.000.000 £
85.000.000 €
Paris SG 70.000.000 £
79.500.000 €
Real Madrid 64.000.000 £
72.500.000 €
FC Barcelona 61.500.000 £
70.000.000 €
Bayern Munich 50.000.000 £
57.000.000 €
Anzhi 45.000.000 £
51.100.000 €
Bor. Dortmund 44.000.000 £
50.000.000 €
AS Roma 42.000.000 £
47.890.000 €
Shakhtar D. 37.000.000 £
42.000.000 €

We've only spent like 50m net since Mario was sold.

15(1)
16(4)
22(3)

83m (91m possible)

-around 35m in sales

= 48m (54m possible) net, so far.

Take away whatever amount we've slashed from the wage budget (I gather it was 40m before the signings - I've only seen Negredo's 75k per week mentioned so I don't know what it is now)

Still, I don't think we'll spend much more.

Agree that our transfer net spend is as you have described. With Balo, Tevez, Kolo, bridge, Macion and RSC off the wage bill that is a further x35 million in wages - 17m new wages (approx) and we have saved a further 18 million.

Net spend = 30 million

In fact, the new signing fees are spread across there contracts and all have been put on 4 year contracts. Therefore our 83 m transfers become 21m in year.

In real terms we have added 21m in year to our transfers fees, got 35m in from transfers out and saved 18 m in wages. :-)

I suspect that is all fucked up but looks good to me.

Got
If we are spreading incoming transfers over the course of a contract I think it's safe to say this will be the case with outgoing ones as well. On the face of it we have brought in £35 million since January, in reality that is probably nearer £6-8 million per season

themadinventor said:
adrianr said:
I'm game. Wake me up in 12 months. This season is Chelsea's anyway.

Wow, giving up on the season before a ball is kicked in anger...........I see nothing has changed on here OMG !!!
Yep, same old, same old. I can't for the life in me work out why people bother to follow football if they haven't got the stomach for a good battle over a season.

eastlands oasis said:
Hart of the matter said:
ElanJo said:
We've only spent like 50m net since Mario was sold.

15(1)
16(4)
22(3)

83m (91m possible)

-around 35m in sales

= 48m (54m possible) net, so far.

Take away whatever amount we've slashed from the wage budget (I gather it was 40m before the signings - I've only seen Negredo's 75k per week mentioned so I don't know what it is now)

Still, I don't think we'll spend much more.

Agree that our transfer net spend is as you have described. With Balo, Tevez, Kolo, bridge, Macion and RSC off the wage bill that is a further x35 million in wages - 17m new wages (approx) and we have saved a further 18 million.

Net spend = 30 million

In fact, the new signing fees are spread across there contracts and all have been put on 4 year contracts. Therefore our 83 m transfers become 21m in year.

In real terms we have added 21m in year to our transfers fees, got 35m in from transfers out and saved 18 m in wages. :-)

I suspect that is all fucked up but looks good to me.

Got
If we are spreading incoming transfers over the course of a contract I think it's safe to say this will be the case with outgoing ones as well. On the face of it we have brought in £35 million since January, in reality that is probably nearer £6-8 million per season
Don't think it works the way your thinking it does. What you bring in player sales will be classed as income, therefore going onto the balance sheet in total. However the expenditure on incoming players will be amortised over the length of their contracts.
Happy to be corrected if i'm wrong, but don't think i am.

goalmole said:
themadinventor said:
adrianr said:
I'm game. Wake me up in 12 months. This season is Chelsea's anyway.

Wow, giving up on the season before a ball is kicked in anger...........I see nothing has changed on here OMG !!!
Yep, same old, same old. I can't for the life in me work out why people bother to follow football if they haven't got the stomach for a good battle over a season.

Fishomania

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.