Big one still looming?

I guess spending is over unless a player becomes available that we could not afford to miss.
Squad is looking faster and more balanced than before. Happy so far. Would like it leaner with less rotation headaches. Getting rid would be my priority. Sinclair deserves a chance elsewhere and JG on loan. Not a Garcia or Kolorov hater like some but they need to prove themselves in the season to come.

Ric said:
I was fortunate enough to meet Ferran Soriano today, and asked him directly. He said that our business was done now, and spoke in glowing terms about the quality of our squad. He seemed sincere about no more signings, but then again he's unlikely to divulge any highly sensitive transfer dealings to an indiscrete berk like me.

Not sure how these forums work, but assuming you get paid based on the number of hits, this is a very honest thing to say.

I'd have said something along the lines of "met Soriano today and we discussed future transfers". If you'd have left it at that you'd have got a bumper pay cheque as the thread went into overdrive.

Wasted opportunity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.