Big outlay a gift from the owners .......thanks Mr Sheikh

R u kidding ? With all the signing, potential to actually win something this year, the home part of the stadium should be SOLD OUT every game. Happy days are here again!

£500 million pounds gift...fantastic...lets see what the tossers who rekon they'll get bored say when they read that..

salfordblue-tony2 said:
R u kidding ? With all the signing, potential to actually win something this year, the home part of the stadium should be SOLD OUT every game. Happy days are here again!
It wouldn't surprise me. It wouldn't surprise me if we have a surprise visitor very soon and the welcome makes many an eye moist.

Just wait for the full extent of City's plans to turn the area around COMS into the (true) premier venue for the World Cup to be revealed.

i think we need to try and do something in the 1st game on the season to say thanks properly so it will get back to mr sheikh any ideas?

thomo said:
i think we need to try and do something in the 1st game on the season to say thanks properly so it will get back to mr sheikh any ideas?

Theres talk of a banner to be made but have not heard owt for a bit.

samharris said:
thomo said:

We have agreement in principle from the club - just waiting for Ian Howard to tell us how big we can make it -the plans for a PayPal account to pay for it are already in place. The ball is in City's court at the minute. They are delighted with the idea and Vicky Kloss informs me that she has made both Mubarak and Mansour aware of our plan and that they are genuinely touched and delighted by our recognition and the flag/banner proposal (and City fans' warmth in general). More as and when but I am in the club's hands for now. Sorry.

PS I have already posted this in the appropriate thread.

Kinky by name said:
samharris said:

We have agreement in principle from the club - just waiting for Ian Howard to tell us how big we can make it -the plans for a PayPal account to pay for it are already in place. The ball is in City's court at the minute. They are delighted with the idea and Vicky Kloss informs me that she has made both Mubarak and Mansour aware of our plan and that they are genuinely touched and delighted by our recognition and the flag/banner proposal (and City fans' warmth in general). More as and when but I am in the club's hands for now. Sorry.

maybe im being an omeoba...but I cant find said thread as would love to contribute at the appropriate time.

samharris said:
Kinky by name said:

maybe im being an omeoba...but I cant find said thread as would love to contribute at the appropriate time.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=129058&hilit=Shukran" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=129058&hilit=Shukran</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.