Big Phil is back

Ricster said:
Daz_Blue said:
Caicedo is back after his loan spell in Portugal where he scored 0 in 7 games .....

Benjani further down the pecking order then ....

1 Start and the 6 other appearances were as a sub. He played a total of 231 minutes.

Started v Scunthorpe and Birmingham

Am I the only one who thought he was doing well last season? (I know De Niro didn't...)

Seemed to have that ability like Goater did where he didn't score absolute belters, but was always in the right place at the right time to poke it in.

Wheelsy said:
Am I the only one who thought he was doing well last season? (I know De Niro didn't...)

Seemed to have that ability like Goater did where he didn't score absolute belters, but was always in the right place at the right time to poke it in.

The only place Caicedo was to be found consistently Wheelsy was off fucking side!

Wheelsy said:

this ^^. did remind me of the goat, pretty much the "if its in the 6 yard box, its going in"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.