Big Phil is back

vbr said:
Lmao. Bolton, Hull, West Brom, Blackburn. Shite teams. Pretty much Championship level at the moment. "Fact is" he doesnt score fucking goals, he has 3 for his country in 20 odd appearances, couldn't even get more than 7 appearances in the Portuguese league and failed to even score once. Lets not even mention his appearances/goals ratio in the Swiss League and his appearances/goals ratio in the Prem is shit too. You all keep ranting on about hurrrrr he scored x goals in x starts lets keep him as an impact sub. Doesn't fucking score when he comes on as a sub anyway. He's fucking rubbish. Slow, can't jump, runs into traffic regularly, first touch can either be decent or worse than Benjani. He didn't prove anyone wrong, he had his goals handed to him on a plate apart from a few against shite European teams and Championship level teams.

What is "hurrrrr"?

The times we have played those teams we've scored a grand total of 3 goals in 2 games, its not like we destroy them as it is. A striker scoring a goal against them would be pretty useful, if he did that vs Hull we'd have another 2 points and be in 4th and if they were handed to him on a plate how come Ade/Tevez aren't scoring them every game?

Why would it matter how many he scored in Portugal, internationally? Last thing I heard was we played in the Prem.

vbr said:
Lmao. Bolton, Hull, West Brom, Blackburn. Shite teams. Pretty much Championship level at the moment. "Fact is" he doesnt score fucking goals, he has 3 for his country in 20 odd appearances, couldn't even get more than 7 appearances in the Portuguese league and failed to even score once. Lets not even mention his appearances/goals ratio in the Swiss League and his appearances/goals ratio in the Prem is shit too. You all keep ranting on about hurrrrr he scored x goals in x starts lets keep him as an impact sub. Doesn't fucking score when he comes on as a sub anyway. He's fucking rubbish. Slow, can't jump, runs into traffic regularly, first touch can either be decent or worse than Benjani. He didn't prove anyone wrong, he had his goals handed to him on a plate apart from a few against shite European teams and Championship level teams.
How old is he? 21? Give the guy a break ffs, he's bagged some decent goals and has also put in quite a few good performances. I think he's got the potential to be a good standard centre forward, he ain't that mobile but he's a big fucker with a very good touch. Good luck to him, hope he stays.

How old is he? 21? Give the guy a break ffs, he's bagged some decent goals and has also put in quite a few good performances. I think he's got the potential to be a good standard centre forward, he ain't that mobile but he's a big fucker with a very good touch. Good luck to him, hope he stays.[/quote]

I agree 100% I think he has a lot of potential.

r.soleofsalford said:
sweep said:
Even if he has come back from Portugal with both his legs amputated he'd still move more than Santa Cruz.

again rsc has had a serious injury. give him a chance ffs
And he doesn't look like he's recovered from it yet, a waste of a bench place from what I've seen, I would put any fit player in front of him.

Cant see why we need him anymore, we got 2 big cf, take away jan and i dont see point of caicedo, do a job in the loewr leagues. I said he was useless last season though and he did fairly well in the end so may prove me wrong again

de niro said:
sweep said:
And he doesn't look like he's recovered from it yet, a waste of a bench place from what I've seen, I would put any fit player in front of him.

i think you may have a point.
You're only saying that because you want Big Phil back in the side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.