Big Phil

KentBlue

Will he do the honourable thing and fall on his sword? The crowd were giving him some stick last night (ten goals conceded in Brazil's last two games, don't forget), and the media have been less than flattering about his selections and style.

sir baconface said:
Dead man walking.

Heard he wasn't resigning but leaving it to the Brazilian FA to make the decision.

A hard one, that.

I reckon he'll get the sack tomorrow/next week sometime. No way he's going to be allowed to keep his job after the last two games in the WC.

RyanP3609 said:
sir baconface said:
Dead man walking.

Heard he wasn't resigning but leaving it to the Brazilian FA to make the decision.

A hard one, that.

I reckon he'll get the sack tomorrow/next week sometime. No way he's going to be allowed to keep his job after the last two games in the WC.

Aye. Very unfair though as in the last match, he was outdone by a tactical genius ;-)

Joking apart Brazil were fucking woeful and I think he should be gone. Hopefully Roy will follow suit.

Read on twitter that brazil football federation approached mourinho for the job? .They need a european manager who is not tactically naive and mou can do a good job for them if he takes over.

pikku said:
Read on twitter that brazil football federation approached mourinho for the job? .They need a european manager who is not tactically naive and mou can do a good job for them if he takes over.
If Mourinho became manager of Brazil, I think I'd give up on international football. Luckily, the brazilian public would never stand for it, they couldn't even stand Dunga for being negative and he'd won a bloody WC or them!

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
RyanP3609 said:
sir baconface said:
Dead man walking.

A hard one, that.

Aye. Very unfair though as in the last match, he was outdone by a tactical genius ;-)

Joking apart Brazil were fucking woeful and I think he should be gone. Hopefully Roy will follow suit.
England were exciting to watch which was pretty refreshing ,its just that roy did not have the guts to bench steve gerrard and rooney that england failed so miserably.In order for england to do well,the older gen of dead wood must call it quits,i mean look at the game vs uruguay where gerrard gifted the goal on a plate for suarez,such kind of errors are not acceptable in high profile matches,he is past it,the faster he retires the better.

KentBlue said:
The thing is, he had a decent squad to choose from, but he persisted with Hulk and Fred and other's of that ilk.
For all the criticism of Fred and Hulk, attack really wasn't the problem though was it? It was the complete lack of an defensive shape or tactics, along with having no midfield to speak of. It has to be one of the worst organised teams I've ever seen.

Should not have returned for the 2nd spell. He saw his name in flashing lights again and forgot to factor in his fairly average managerial record since 2002.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.