big update on Johnson...and more

waspish said:
gariah said:
when both on form...

i'd take richards any day.

Johnson is better going forward... agreed.... BUT

our problems are at the back... not going forward. When Richards is on top form at the back, his tackling ability and his ability to track back is certainly better than Johnson, Charlie and maybe even possibly better than Zabba.

I'm sorry but Johnson for me, is a waste of money at 17mil.

We need Centre-backs not Full-backs!!!

I think if dunne goes I'd put mica at centre back

I recon if Micah makes it as a top player it'll be at Centre Back but not yet. I can't see him ever being good enough as an attacking footballer to be a top FB but he's a better defender there now than Johnson will ever be. It's a good position for him to learn as a young squad player + playing the odd game in the middle.

I got this off a Liverpool forum 'The Liverpool Way' ,Stupid Scousers!
Re: Song for Glen Johnson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We bought the lad from Pompey-town, Glen J, Glen J
He didn't fancy going to City, City
Once a blue, he'll steal your loo
Glee-een Johnson, Liverpools number 2

Citycitytid said:
SWPISHOME said:
kippax casual said:
Citycitytid said:
WUM-hes going to liverpool

Where did he say Johnson was going to sign? I'm sure he said he was considering us!
Its on BBC mate, saying he is on the verge of joining Liverpool.

he also mentioned yaya toure...this guys up in the clouds on his hols still

And some people clearly can't read properly.

Read my original post again. I said we had no money on the table for Johnson, a request to be kept informed of cash bids and the suggestion to Portsmouth that Benjani could be thrown in the pot.

So, as I clearly said, Chelsea AND LIVERPOOL were his priority but we were making him think again due to potential wages on offer.

So Yaya Toure wants to stay at Barca, again, where does this contradict my info that he had been offered to us, that we are very interested?

Funny, his stance considering just a few days ago he was calling Barca insulting with a wage offer.

My info also still stands for Tevez and Eto'o. They want it done and dusted by Friday on Tevez.

Hope you will do me a nice apology if the club get the forward line they firmly believe they will
As for Eto'o on Friday, clrealy stated it was just his solicitor coming in on Friday.

The Fixer said:
Right is anyone really suprised a deal has not yet been concluded 4 johnson? Peter storrie made out a deal was imminent, i'm wondering if we have turned the boys head?
didnt sky bet stop all bets on him going to liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.