Big weekend coming up in the Title Race

Marvin

Saturday City v Fulham

Sunday
Chelsea v Arsenal
Spurs v Man Utd

Chelsea got Southampton at home in midweek, while Utd play West Ham on the Weds.

If we can beat Fulham, the gap will be 4 points by the time Utd Kick Off. I'd back Utd to beat Spurs, but it wouldn't be a shock to see Utd draw or get beat at Spurs.

After beating Arsenal today, I'm much more hopeful. Sooner or later Utd are going to slip up. The most likely time will be when the European games kick off again as they are seriously draining and they'll find it impossible to play RVP every week, but this weekend is also an opportunity as they have West Ham in midweek and then have a tough away fixture on paper.

Have to win our game first though. Fulham away at Blackpool on Tuesday night. That could be good for us too

I'm counting no chickens ...... the rags have pulled off many a win at Tottenham in the past , and i think they did last season if i remember right .... and wouldn't Van Persie just love to keep his scoring run going in that fixture !

All we can do is try to keep our own house in order .... it looks a home banker , but i'm always cautious when we're about to play a side we've beaten once already , as with Fulham ..... they have players who can score goals , and we'll have to keep things tight and make sure they don't get too many chances.

citytilltheend said:
Didn't Spurs beat them at the swamp earlier in the season?

Yep 3-2 .......

rags will after gettin' their own back !

Can't see anything but three wins for Chelsea, rags and us. Hate the fact that the rags look very good at the moment particularly in midfield. We've just got to hope that they slip up somewhere along the line. Problem is right now for every mistake De Gea and Plug makes Shrek and RVP will score twice.

indeed, hopefully United will keep having these replays as that will wear down the squad more. A pacy team like Spurs can definitely get a result vs. United.

We need a good result from Spurs! A draw or a win from their lot will do very nicely thanks. I'd expect United to slip up once or twice around the CL fixtures.

But they are grinding out results, we need to get the gap a bit closer. But after last season I'm a lot more relaxed :)

I think a turning point will be RVP getting injured and I can see this happening soon. Didn't they try and rest him the other week in the fa cup but had to bring him on because they were getting beat? He can't carry on playing every game and not pick up a knock surely? He has saved them so far this season but nothing lasts forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.