BIGGEST adrenaline rush you've ever had

did a parachute jump up in morecambe bay a few years ago.that was a good rush.went driving a ferrari round silverstone in november.you only get 3 laps of a circuit 3miles or so long.i really wanted to take it round a few more times.could get used to driving one of those but i'd be banned from driving within days

My brother has a BMW M5, I usually lend it when he go's away. This one time I took the brother in law out in it for shit's and giggles got on the 627M near my house, on the way back down we was approching the bend at the bottom where it meets Broadway at 150mph, fuck me that bend isn't bummpy at 80mph but at 150 its like a fuckin greek back road got very sideways it all went peat tong, luckly though its a £45000 car and it sort of pulled me out the shit I still don't know to this day how the fuck I didn't kill us both (getting butterflys now just thinking about it) never will i be so stupid or show off in such a way again.

squirtyflower said:
Riding X at Six Flags Magic Mountain, California, unbelievable
Agreed, it doesn't get much better then that first drop.
A couple more I've done that were awesome were Kingda Ka in New Jersey and the see saw ride at the top of the Stratosphere that goes over the edge have to be up there as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.